Dog Daycare Insurance
Trusted Coverage For Your Boarding, Overnight, and Doggy Daycare Operations
Benefits of Doggy Daycare Insurance from PCI
You give lots of love and attention to the pets you care for. Let us show you the same care and support with a policy designed specifically for your services. With PCI, you can fully customize your coverages, for example selecting how many locations you provide doggy daycare. We provide coverage for daycare services you run out of your home, within owned property, or in a rented space.
It is our goal to provide you with the best coverage at the best price! Purchase your policy easily online from a trusted carrier. Download your proof of insurance immediately and take that worry off of your plate. We understand exactly what insurance for dog daycare is required to work smart.
Coverage Details & Limits for
Dog Daycare Insurance
If you’re looking for dog daycare insurance, you’ve come to the right place.
Pet Care Insurance provides policies customized to the pet care industry through “A” rated insurance carriers.
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
- False arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction or wrongful entry
- Oral or written publications that slander or libel a person or organization
- Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
- The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured; also applies to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
Any One Premises
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Any One Person
This provides your pet business with coverage in the event that you are legally liable for injuries or damages sustained by an animal in your care, custody, or control.
* Please note these are brief definitions of coverage. Your policy may be more restrictive in its language. Refer to the actual policy for a complete description of coverages and exclusions.
Trust What Our Reviews Say
Come be a part of our excellent Pet Care program for professionals like you! But don’t let us tell you, check out our 4.5 Star Reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dog daycare insurance is extended coverage from your General Liability policy, to cover instances of bodily injury, property damage, and personal advertising injury arising out of pet daycare operations or listed premises. So to put it plainly, it extends your insurance coverage to your specific business, making it truly customized to the services you provide.
Yes, with our pet care insurance policy, daycare services are excluded unless your policy is amended with the daycare option. You can make the amendment during purchase, by selecting 1 or more location(s) where you provide daycare services for animals. This will add the doggy daycare coverage to your policy.
The costs for dog daycare insurance vary by the number of locations where you perform business regularly. Each location can be added for $99 per policy year. After you select your business service in the application, you will be able to provide the number of locations you do business from.
This insurance coverage will cover 3 main claims, outside of your general liability policy coverage for specific pet daycare operations:
- Bodily Injury – If a pet’s owner or third-party person (mailmen, delivery drivers, etc.) is injured on your daycare premises, your policy can extend your coverage in the event of a claim.
- Property Damage – If in the course of your pet daycare operations, you damage space rented or leased to you, this policy can now extend coverage for your business’ specific operations.
- Personal & Advertising Injury – If your doggy daycare business is affected by slander or libel claims that result in a legal case, this policy is meant to help you. For example, if your business is accused of slandering others or causing a loss of business to competitors by means of advertising injury, your policy is able to assist you in legal claims.
Please remember that the daycare exposures are excluded unless not specifically chosen, by selecting the number of locations.
Adding coverage for your daycare and overnight care operations is as simple as answering our single question about how many locations you provide daycare. Once you add those locations, your daycare services are insured.
Please make special note of our exclusions. Daycare operations should limit care to 10 or fewer pets. While overnight boarding operations are limited to 5 or fewer animals.
At this time, PCI does not cover dog boarding services.
Our doggy daycare insurance limits customers to care for up to 10 animals at one time during the day, with 5 animals staying overnight (if applicable). If you have questions about specific details for these coverages, our licensed customer support team is here to support you and help you find the right insurance solution for your business.