Dog Daycare Insurance
Trusted Coverage For Your Boarding, Overnight, and Doggy Daycare Operations
Trusted by over 10,000+ Pet-care Professionals
Is Pet Care Insurance for me?
Instant, Affordable Coverage
The Best Insurance for Small Business Pet Professionals
Pet Protection Coverage & Veterinarian Reibursement
Benefits of Doggy Daycare Insurance from PCI
Accidents Can Cost You
Frequently Asked Doggy Daycare Questions
What is dog daycare insurance?
Do I need dog daycare insurance?
How much does dog daycare insurance cost?
Coverage Details & Limits for
Dog Daycare Insurance
If you’re looking for dog daycare insurance, you’ve come to the right place. Pet Care Insurance provides policies customized to the pet care industry through “A” rated insurance carriers.
Limits of Insurance
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business services.
Limit per Incident: $1,000,000
Limit per Year: $2,000,000
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
- False arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction or wrongful entry
- Oral or written publications that slander or libel a person or organization
- Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
- The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured; also applies to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
Any One Premises: $100,000
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Any One Person: $5,000
This provides your pet business with coverage in the event that you are legally liable for injuries or damages sustained by an animal in your care, custody, or control.
Limit per Incident: $2,500
Limit per Year: $5,000
Limit per Incident: $1,000
Limit per Year: $2,500
Limit per Year: $2,000
Is Pet Care Insurance the Best Option?
A dog gets attacked by another dog while at daycare.
We've got you covered with Vet Reimbursement.
An animal dies due to your negligence.
Animal Bailee is coverage for injury or damages sustained by an animal in your care.
An animal is injured while you are watching them.
Vet Bill Reimbursement provides coverage for medical expenses up to $1,000 per occurrence.
Trust What Our Reviews Say.
Additional Insurance Questions
This insurance coverage will cover 3 main claims, outside of your general liability policy coverage for specific pet daycare operations:
- Bodily Injury – If a pet’s owner or third-party person (mailmen, delivery drivers, etc.) is injured on your daycare premises, your policy can extend your coverage in the event of a claim.
- Property Damage – If in the course of your pet daycare operations, you damage space rented or leased to you, this policy can now extend coverage for your business’ specific operations.
- Personal & Advertising Injury – If your doggy daycare business is affected by slander or libel claims that result in a legal case, this policy is meant to help you. For example, if your business is accused of slandering others or causing a loss of business to competitors by means of advertising injury, your policy is able to assist you in legal claims.
Please remember that the daycare exposures are excluded unless not specifically chosen, by selecting the number of locations.
Adding coverage for your daycare and overnight care operations is as simple as answering our single question about how many locations you provide daycare. Once you add those locations, your daycare services are insured.
Please make special note of our exclusions. Daycare operations should limit care to 10 or fewer pets. While overnight boarding operations are limited to 5 or fewer animals.
At this time, PCI does not cover dog boarding services.
Our doggy daycare insurance limits customers to care for up to 10 animals at one time during the day, with 5 animals staying overnight (if applicable). If you have questions about specific details for these coverages, our licensed customer support team is here to support you and help you find the right insurance solution for your business.