Veterinarian Bill Reimbursement Coverage
Get reimbursed if you take a pet you’re working with to the vet while on the clock. From 2021 – 2023, Veterinarian Reimbursement covered 25% of total claims. Without this coverage, the claims likely would have been denied.
Benefits Of Veterinarian Reimbursement Coverage From PCI
At Pet Care Insurance, we understand that unexpected accidents or illnesses can happen to pets under your care. That’s why we offer Vet Bill Reimbursement as part of our comprehensive pet care insurance coverage. With Vet Bill Reimbursement, you can have peace of mind knowing that medical expenses for a client’s pet in your care, custody, or control are covered.
– Protection for out-of-pocket veterinarian costs while on the job.
– Coverage included in base policy with an optional limit increase.
– Coverage kicks in after a $250 deductible, but works regardless of fault.
Note: This coverage protects pet professionals when they visit veterinarians. It doesn’t protect practicing veterinarians.
Why Get Insurance? Accidents Can Cost You.
But they don’t have to. PCI covers you with Veterinarian Reimbursement when pets get injured or sick under your care. We protect you while you focus on the pets. Get covered instantly.
How Does Vet Bill Reimbursement Work?
What Expenses Are Covered?
Are There Any Exclusions or Limitations to Vet Bill Reimbursement Coverage?
Is Veterinarian Reimbursement Included in Your PCI Policy?
Eligibility for Vet Bill Reimbursement
Our Vet Bill Reimbursement coverage is available to a variety of pet care businesses, including dog walkers, pet sitters, groomers, trainers, and more. If your business involves providing care for animals, you can benefit from the added protection of Vet Bill Reimbursement.
Coverage Details & Limits
Limits of Insurance
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
- False arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction or wrongful entry
- Oral or written publications that slander or libel a person or organization
- Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
- The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured; also applies to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
Any One Premises
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Any One Person
This provides your pet business with coverage in the event that you are legally liable for injuries or damages sustained by an animal in your care, custody, or control.
* Please note these are brief definitions of coverage. Your policy may be more restrictive in its language. Refer to the actual policy for a complete description of coverages and exclusions.