Once you have purchased a PCI policy, you have the option to add a site seal to your website, business card, office, or wherever else you would like to display your proof of insurance. Having an insurance seal builds trust and credibility with your customers. Customers are looking for credibility and reliability in every industry. By providing proof of insurance, your customers feel reassured knowing that you are providing them with the best care.
Let your customers know that you have insurance coverage by adding a site seal to your website. We’ve provided step-by-step directions so that you can install it on your website today.
How to Install Your Site Seal:
- Log in to your PCI dashboard
- Click on ‘My Account’ in the top right corner
- Under ‘My Profile’, click ‘Add Site Seal To Your Site’
- You can then select the design that you would like on your website. Click ‘Copy Code’
- Click on this link and paste the code in the left section
- Clear what is already there so that only your code is in there and click the green button that says ‘Run’
- You’re now ready to put the code wherever you’d like on your website
- Update your website so the change can take effect
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact one of our licensed insurance agents. We’re glad you’ve chosen PCI to be your pet care insurance provider. Best of luck with your best care business!