Not Ready To Buy?
If you’re not ready to buy a pet care insurance policy, no problem. Pet Care Insurance will still be here to provide you with quality coverage when you’re ready, our coverage includes:
- $2,000,000 general liability aggregate coverage
- $2,000,000 products-completed operations coverage
- $10,000 Animal bailee aggregate coverage (Animals in your care custody, or control)
- $5,000 Veterinarian expense reimbursement aggregate coverage (regardless of fault)
So, no matter why you aren’t ready to purchase a policy, set a reminder and we’ll send you a convenient reminder on a date you choose.
INSURANCE TO FIT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES
If you’re looking for pet care insurance for your business, you’ve come to the right place.
Pet Care Insurance provides customized pet care business insurance through “A” rated carriers.
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
- False arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction or wrongful entry
- Oral or written publications that slander or libel a person or organization
- Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
- The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured; also applies to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
Any One Premises
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Any One Person
This provides your pet business with coverage in the event that you are legally liable for injuries or damages sustained by an animal in your care, custody, or control.
* Please note these are brief definitions of coverage. Your policy may be more restrictive in its language. Refer to the actual policy for a complete description of coverages and exclusions.