BUY PET SITTING INSURANCE TODAY IN MINUTES
"A+ Rated" Policies Without the Membership Fees
STARTING AT $139 PER YEAR, YOU GET:
- $2M General Aggregate Liability Limit
- $1M General Liability Each Occurrence Limit
- $10K Animal Bailee Coverage (For animals in your care custody, or control)
- $5K Veterinary Expense Reimbursement Coverage (Regardless of fault)
A PCI pet sitter was watching two dogs—Jake and Rooster. During the appointment, Jake sustained an injury to his tail. Although the pet sitter didn't see it happen, the injury most likely came from Rooster biting Jake. At first, it didn't seem like there was a serious injury, but after the pet sitting appointment, the pet owner took Jake to the vet. Jake had surgery and several follow up visits.
Veterinarian bill: $1,735.92
Pet sitter deductible: $500.00
PCI covered: $1,235.92
Coverages to Fit Your Circumstances
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
- False arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction or wrongful entry
- Oral or written publications that slander or libel a person or organization
- Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
- The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured; also applies to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
Any One Premises
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Any One Person
This provides your pet business with coverage in the event that you are legally liable for injuries or damages sustained by an animal in your care, custody, or control.
* Please note these are brief definitions of coverage. Your policy may be more restrictive in its language. Refer to the actual policy for a complete description of coverages and exclusions.